Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun Times With Grammy and Pappaw

I took these pictures while we were in Natchez last week. Two of Olivia's most favorite things in the world are bubbles and Grammy (my mother). She can never seem to get enough of those two things. I truly believe that the happiest times in her little world are spent with my momma. Both of them are so taken with one another and it is the most special thing in the world to me. I adore my momma and I'm so glad that Olivia does as well. It's the neatest thing for me to be with my momma and my little girl at the same time. I can't explain it but its just the most special thing for me. I guess its because I love these two girls so, so much but in such different ways. I can't imagine what my life would be like without my momma or my baby. It's so neat for us to all be together and I find myself telling my mom that so often. I'm not even going to try and explain any further because I just can't. But for Olivia to have Grammy and bubbles all at once was like icing on the cake! 


Olivia thinks she is big enough now to blow bubbles all by herself. Needless to say that isn't the case. I've heard about the non-spill bubbles but haven't found any yet. We got her a bubble lawn mower, but can't seem to get it to work. She loves to stir the bubbles and seems to be just as happy doing that even though no real bubbles come from it. I guess she likes to think she is a big girl and is actually doing it herself. Whatever works.

Pappaw came home from work to play and helped hide eggs in the backyard.I had to add this last picture because I just think it is too cute! I love the expression on her face.  This was taken as O was falling down the hill in my parents backyard trying to get to an Easter egg. Wish it was a little more clear, but  I still loved it nonetheless.




1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

We got that mower too and it it never worked right. What a shame! I was so excited about him seeing all of those bubbles.

Jonah is almost 3 and still loves bubbles! So, keep them around.