Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Eggs and Candy and Dogs, Oh My!

Olivia and I went to Natchez Thursday for the Easter weekend. Brian had games on Friday and Saturday, but was sweet enough to drive down late Saturday night to be with his girls on Easter morning. Friday afternoon my mom and I took Olivia over to my grandmother's house for an Easter Egg Hunt in her backyard. My mom is very festive for every single season. She had eggs all over her house in random places and many were filled with candy, so Olivia kinda already figured out that eggs=candy. Needless to say when she realized there were eggs in the backyard, all she wanted to do was get them open. I don't think she really realized that the point was to get as many as possible in her basket before eating the candy, but she had a good time nonetheless. I think the highlight of her afternoon came when the neighbor's dog showed up and wanted to play. Olivia is obsessed with dogs and just squeels whenever one is around. I love the fact that she loves animals so much, but she is so fearless around them and that makes me a little nervous. Ever since we went to the petting farm last week she has tried to feed every dog that comes our way. The dog decided to hang out with us most of the afternoon. Who wouldn't when they are being fed M and M's and jellybeans every few seconds! 





2 comments:

Christi said...

Preston figured the egg thing out very quickly, too! Ryan said to get all those eggs up and out of the house b/c he flips over them!

Anonymous said...

I hate that we missed yall, maybe next time! Olivia is adorable! Diane