Sunday afternoon we decided to go on a little day trip and take Olivia to Cedar Hill Farm. I had gotten word that they were going to be open for the two weeks prior to Easter and children of all ages could go and hunt eggs, feed the animals, and go on a hayride among many other things, so Brian and I thought it would be something fun for all of us to do. His parents were able to meet us down there and we had such a good time. To say that Olivia had a ball is a total understatement! She just couldn't get enough of the place. We were so surprised at how at ease she was. She absolutely loved every minute of it and had the best time feeding the goats and lambs at the petting zoo. She was a trooper when it came to the pony ride, but she didn't seem to be as into it as she was with other things. She had a good time hunting eggs once she got the hang of it. I think she had more fun just sitting in the grass and putting the eggs in her basket and dumping them back out again. Oh well, at least she will be a little prepared before we hunt eggs this weekend for Easter. It was such a great day and we all had the most fun. Any of my Tennessee friends reading this should really look into taking your kids down there one day this week. Its at Cedar Hill Farm in Hernando, MS. Call or email me if you want more info.
Happy 13th Birthday, Jonah
-
Dear Jonah,
13 years ago, your room was ready for you. We spent many hours painting,
putting furniture together and imagining you enjoying your colorful...
7 years ago
2 comments:
How fun! I wish we lived close enough to meet you there.
So Cute!! Are yall coming to Natchez for Easter??? I know you will probably be at FBC Natchez on Sunday, but give me a call. I would love to meet up with yall and see Olivia. Diane
Post a Comment