Ok, before I type I have to say that I'm really having issues with trying to get the pictures and text to flow right on this blog. I'm sure it has something to do with formatting, but being the computer whiz that you all know I am, I've yet to figure it out and have gotten frustrated. So I'm just going to post as is and if anyone wants to send any pointers my way I'd greatly appreciate it.
Anyway today Olivia Kate experienced something that she had never seen before...SNOW!! This morning when she woke up Brian and I took her to the front door and watched to see if she noticed anything different about outside. She immediately started "talking" to the snow and pointing at it. Later this afternoon we decided to bundle her up and let her go play for a few minutes. At first she had a little trouble walking in her boots and trying to move with so many layers on, but once she saw the snow there was no stopping her. She couldn't quite understand the purpose of mittens and ripped them off her hands a time or two, but for the most part I think we kept her as warm as possible. She had a great time exploring around the yard and porch and loved pushing her car through the snow. I think she would have stayed outside for hours had we let her.
6 comments:
These pictures are too cute. I love her scarf.
Ooops...sorry....that last comment was from me....Misty. I'm not all that bright sometimes. LOL!
She's such a cute little snow bunny! Her scarf is adorable. Hope you guys are doing well.
O my GOODNESS!!! She is so your little girl, she is all fancy to go play in the snow!! I love it!!She is precious!! miss ya Diane
Cold weather sure provides an opporutnity to wear some very cute clothes and accessories! She is adorable.
I wished we had some snow from time to time to play in too!
Great pictures of Olivia in the snow! I hope she enjoyed her first experience with the "white stuff". My boys had fun in it, and we even took Mary Claire out for a few minutes. She couldn't take her eyes off of it!
Post a Comment