Brian took this picture the other night from his phone while we were in Walmart getting paint. He says that Olivia looks like a future HGTV Design Star with the paintbrush in hand. She has been watching me paint over the past few weeks and every time she sees a paint brush these days she is pretending to paint the furniture, walls, and even herself! She loves to be involved in any and all types of projects and so far (knock on wood) we haven't had any major catastrophes. It's a good thing that she seems to enjoy it because very seldom does a day go by that I don't have some type of project going on. Usually like 3 or 4 projects at a time. Brian says if I'm not doing or changing something around the house then I'm either sick or pregnant! Just a little joke between us because when I was pregnant with O, all the things I loved to do before like shop, antique, rearrange furniture, paint, garden, etc. were so not appealing to me whatsoever. Sometimes I think he wishes I'd stay pregnant all the time:) It's a good thing that I'm married to such a sweet, laid back guy who understands me and just lets me do whatever I need to do to get the creative energy out.
Even though Olivia is the spitting image of her daddy, I really do think she is going to have lots of me in her. Not sure if that's a good thing or not, but I know we'll have lots of fun times together going and doing, changing and rearranging. I love the fact that I'm going to be able to share and spend time doing the things that I love with the little girl I love the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment